1. I have 3 kids on 3 different schedules.
It's exhausting. And, it won't change for another 3 years.
2. In conjunction with that schedule issue, Carter participates in every.possible.activity at school.
The Green Team
When do I sit him down and clue him in that this is all very nerdy?
(Calm down. You know I'm joking. It's my blog. I can joke.)
3. Blogger's word verification just became even more annoying. Remember when it was one word that you had to confirm? Now there are two and it takes me about 283 tries each time I try to comment. Please, for the love of blogging, remove the word verfication. Your computer will not blow up. You might get some spam. Promise you'll make it out alive.
4. I missed Mardi Gras. Again.
5. Finn. Fat, cuddly, and now in solitary confinement. She pees all over our bedding.
Caroline Clemens, I curse you for insisting we choose a girl.
6. Traffic tickets. Remember that violation from a few weeks ago that I'm still not entirely sure was legit? It cost me $290.
I love California. I do. But, it's damn expensive to live here.
Better go take in some ocean views to get my money's worth and feel better about this racket.
Anything bothering you today?
Back soon in a much better mood..........almost positive about that!