I really could write this list on a daily basis, but I spare you so as not to lose my readership (all 4 of you).
The following things are annoying me.
1. People who don't put their toilet lids down. A toilet seat should only ever be up when in use. Period.
2. People who think that a Kindergartner wearing a bow tie is ridiculous. Don't worry about it.
3. Small children who take 30 minutes changing out of their pajamas and into school clothes.
4. Pretty much anyone who is in the store, anywhere near me, while I'm shopping at Walmart.
5. Said people - of Walmart - who haggle over pricing and stall my line. Everyone knows that their prices are always screwed up. Just grab the crap you need and hope for the best.
6. Walmart, in general.
7. Kindergartners who have homework - approximately 4 pages plus 2 reading assignments - every day of the week, including weekends. And, major holidays including Easter & Christmas.
8. Bloggers who take this whole blogging thing too seriously.
9. The price of gas in California.
10. Crazy couponers. This disgust is not so much driven by negativity, but instead jealousy. Walking away with $200 worth of groceries for $9 is AWESOME. I just wonder if they actually find the time to eat or use what they buy. I picture them in a dark basement with a basket of scissors madly snipping away, all the while, kids are upstairs eat Ho Hos and drinking Red Bull (because it was on sale, of course).
11. Inappropriate bumper stickers. Why? Really, people, why? Explaining such to a curious 11 year old is not fun.
12. All the blogger books out these days. Matt Logelin and Nie Nie? Love. The rest? No fanks. Either way, I did not see my book on the shelves of Target. Yes, that is because it hasn't been written. Maybe I should stop typing out this pointless drivel and get started. My memoir is going to make The Glass Castle look like a candy coated, music filled, Mary Poppins themed walk in the park.
13. The fact that I still miss Batman. And, that I refer to Finn as Batman constantly.
14. The state of California. $320 + driving school = ticket obsolete. I'd think twice before crossing that line to get into the turn lane, folks.
I think that's enough for now!
I've got to help Jack finish reading War & Peace before school.