I watched 12 hours of Bravo yesterday.
My brain started melting, so I switched over to the DVR.
I also read half a book.
See? Being sick isn't even relaxing for me.
And, with that, I will share my recent discoveries:
1. Kathy's new show is OK. Not great and a little too intended to shock people. But, I did laugh a few times.
2. I love Andy Cohen. Yes, I'm jumping on the band wagon. It seems like he just appeared out of nowhere, but I think I've been watching him for a long time.
3. I might have hallucinated due to my fever last night. Blake dragged the laundry basket into the living room (swoon, ladies) to fold some clothes before bed and I called him shortly after to see if there was a snake on the ground. Thought the sound of the basket crossing the floor was a snake who slithered in our wall length window we keep open for air. It wasn't a snake.
4. Caught up on Suburgatory. Love that show. And, they added Alicia Silverstone? Excellent.
5. Watched the Disneyland version of Modern Family. Pretty good, although, the teens got Corn Dogs in Fantasy Land in a matter of minutes. First, everyone knows the only Corn Dog station is at the front of Main Street. And, second, the line is always 20 people long. Worth the wait, yes. But, they couldn't have accomplished such purchase in that amount of time. Pretty much ruined the whole show for me. I did love that that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique was mentioned twice and shown, too. Best value on site.
6. I can't wait to see the new Sacha Baron Cohen movie. So wrong.
7. Bachelorette starts Monday! Yay, Emily!
"I'd rather be alone than wishin' I was alone."
7. Pa is in town and he was going to take the kids so Blake and I could go to a party WITHOUT CHILDREN on Coronado Island tonight. Sad we can't go now.
8. I love the movie, Moneyball.
9. I think I watched Don't be Tardy for the Wedding in and out of sleep for about 4 hours last night. This was pre-antibiotics, so fear not. My head is straight on again.
10. Love this. I didn't do that, but I am Mom Enough.
11. Love this, too. Conservative friends, let me have it.
12. Finally, if you are just now reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series and do not read on a normal basis, you are a total perv. Everyone knows the pretense of them. We ritualistic readers get a pass and are not considered pervs because of this. It was just another series to us. That I read in 5 days.
Oh, you want to know my vote for who to play Christian in the upcoming movie series?
No, not that vampire dude.
It's Simon Baker.
Who should play Ana? Who cares?
13. Overboard just came on. My day just got better.
Sorry you are sick, but so glad you are not wasting your time! Get better soon.
I think we need to both get sick in the same city at the same time someday and pawn the kiddos off on the hubbies...we'd have a ball! Miss you!
Hope you get to feeling better soon! Favorite and freakiest part? The snake. HATE snakes. Satan is one for a reason. But I'm really glad that Blake was home while you were sick. Nothing worse than no back up! Now quit watching crap and get some rest!
OMG. I'm SO GLAD I checked your post. A) Hope you feel better soon. I had no clue you were sick. B) SO STOKED about Emily Bachelorette starting...of course BB will NOT let me watch any reality TV and even asked if we could cancel cable. He is such a dick considering I just had a CSECTION last week. C) I forget what else I saw on this post but I know it was VERY important to me. Feel better soon.
Love me some BRAVO! It's gotten pretty redic how much I watch it.
Andy Cohen rocks the casbah!
So sorry to hear you are sick! Seriously, you do more when you are sick than I do when I am healthy! I don't watch TV or read books unless I am on vacation -- in Mexico -- without punks! Maybe I just need a sick day!
Hope you feel better soon!
I'm sorry your sick...but your sick day sounds like my ideal day: Bravo and books! We don't get Bravo anymore and I'm seriously sad about it...I vicariously live through reading recaps.
P.S. I TOTALLY agree with your liberal comments... I recently moved from my home state of Iowa and I was so proud that we wer one of the first states to legalize gay marriage. But I also think Iowans are ridiculous for "firing" the state supreme court judges that made it legal. They're amazing leaders to me and someday everyone will see that!
P.P.S. Feel better soon!
So glad you are making good use of being sick but I do hope you feel better soon!
Guess I'm a total perv...whatever.
I think Ryan Gosling should play Christian...the girl? Not sure...who cares.
Holy hell I love Overboard. I own it. Now I want to watch it. Might just crawl into bed and do that. Quinney fell asleep early. Which means I'll be up in a few hours. Perfect amount of time to get in a movie.
Also... I do not get to read a lot of books because I read all day every for work. And it makes it hard to read more, even if for fun, whilst home. And yet I desparately want to read 50 shades. Perv? Perhaps. I'm hoping you'll give me a pass and excuse me from the Perv label.
Also. LOVE the "think how stupid you'll look" pics. So. Awesome.
Damn! I am glad you are sick (not really). I had no idea about most of this stuff. I just got 50 shades of grey. I know I am slow, but school is out in 10 days. I love your ideas about school gifts and the summer bucket list. I need an idea for my 5th graders that are leaving. I love them so. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy Pa's visit. Get better soon or keep me posted on tv and such.
Haha, I think I just got your permission to read Fifty Shades....I am intrigued but have so many books sitting on my nightstand, I am going to work through them first!
I am so pumped about the Bachelorette, especially since Emily dropped the F Bomb during the previews.
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment