I watched 12 hours of Bravo yesterday.
My brain started melting, so I switched over to the DVR.
I also read half a book.
See? Being sick isn't even relaxing for me.
And, with that, I will share my recent discoveries:
1. Kathy's new show is OK. Not great and a little too intended to shock people. But, I did laugh a few times.
2. I love Andy Cohen. Yes, I'm jumping on the band wagon. It seems like he just appeared out of nowhere, but I think I've been watching him for a long time.
3. I might have hallucinated due to my fever last night. Blake dragged the laundry basket into the living room (swoon, ladies) to fold some clothes before bed and I called him shortly after to see if there was a snake on the ground. Thought the sound of the basket crossing the floor was a snake who slithered in our wall length window we keep open for air. It wasn't a snake.
4. Caught up on Suburgatory. Love that show. And, they added Alicia Silverstone? Excellent.
5. Watched the Disneyland version of Modern Family. Pretty good, although, the teens got Corn Dogs in Fantasy Land in a matter of minutes. First, everyone knows the only Corn Dog station is at the front of Main Street. And, second, the line is always 20 people long. Worth the wait, yes. But, they couldn't have accomplished such purchase in that amount of time. Pretty much ruined the whole show for me. I did love that that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique was mentioned twice and shown, too. Best value on site.
6. I can't wait to see the new Sacha Baron Cohen movie. So wrong.
7. Bachelorette starts Monday! Yay, Emily!
"I'd rather be alone than wishin' I was alone."
7. Pa is in town and he was going to take the kids so Blake and I could go to a party WITHOUT CHILDREN on Coronado Island tonight. Sad we can't go now.
8. I love the movie, Moneyball.
9. I think I watched Don't be Tardy for the Wedding in and out of sleep for about 4 hours last night. This was pre-antibiotics, so fear not. My head is straight on again.
10. Love this. I didn't do that, but I am Mom Enough.
11. Love this, too. Conservative friends, let me have it.
12. Finally, if you are just now reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series and do not read on a normal basis, you are a total perv. Everyone knows the pretense of them. We ritualistic readers get a pass and are not considered pervs because of this. It was just another series to us. That I read in 5 days.
Oh, you want to know my vote for who to play Christian in the upcoming movie series?
No, not that vampire dude.
It's Simon Baker.
Who should play Ana? Who cares?
13. Overboard just came on. My day just got better.