I think I've only done this once before. Maybe more. After 6+ years of blogging, I've started to forget a few things.
Here we go!
1. Housewives of Miami is a train wreck.
2. I'm already over
the election people posting that they're over the election. We get it. It's annoying. If you're going to post about politics, do it right. Make your claim and then wait for the opposition to tear it down. Return with some obscure website claiming to be fact checking. Add it to the feed. Wait for another rebuttal. Get upset. If you expect anything other than this chain of events, find another subject to throw out on Facebook.
3. Lainey turns 5 in 8 days. Five! We're officially out of the toddler years. Every now and then, I think I'm pregnant. I'm sure it's just underlying jealousy that my SIL is expecting. Damn you, Britney!
4. Stores don't have pumpkins or costumes out yet. People, please. Put this stuff out now. We're ready.
5. I'm going to publicly bash the first person that complains that Christmas is out in some stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc. Crafters have to work now. Thus, the inventory on shelves.
6. Jack and I are going to a Boy Scout meeting next week. We explained what it was all about and he replied with, "Yike on Up?" Yes. "Good afternoon......" I hope he's as dorky as that kid.
7. I was a Brownie when I was a kid. At least, I think I was. Lainey wants to be one. And, do ballet/tap. While Carter plays football. And, Jack attends Tiger Cub meetings and camp outs. In addition to all 3 kids being in CCD this year. I need an assistant.