1. Be more grateful. 2012 has been a tough year in many regards. The national news has inspired me to treasure each day with my family. To cherish my children. To value each and every day here on earth.
2. Pray more. Make it to mass more often. Lead by example. Sending my children to CCD and ensuring they receive all of their Catholic sacraments is not enough.
3. Be a better friend. I would be nowhere in life without my friends. I received a sweet gift from a close friend this year that read:
"Sometimes friends are family, too."
Amen to that.
4. Yell less. Laugh more. Seems easy enough. Not always the case.
5. Travel and explore and show the world to my children. Within our means, we will see and experience new things.
New Year's Eve agenda?
Work and then watching the ball drop in NYC on tv.
Beach visit tomorrow with Kelly and baby Beau!
Happy New Year, dear friends!