Absolutely loved this post from Confessions from an Impulsive Addict. Made my own version.
How it works.
5 of these things are true and one is not. Leave me a comment telling me which you think is false. Easy enough?
1. I tried this coastal thing once before. Packed up and headed east with my college BFF in hopes of meeting another friend out there to share a trailer on the beach and wait tables. I had $50 total in my possession. We made it to Athens, turned around and re-enrolled at LSU.
2. I waited tables at a very popular "dive" near the LSU campus called Louie's Cafe. It was rare to see someone working there without tattoos, piercings, or unusually dyed hair. I wore my Greek t-shirts and even a bow occasionally.
3. My Freshmen year included a stay at the very popular Miller Hall. My male "guest" stayed past his curfew one evening, so we figured out a way for him to basically scale the exterior wall to freedom. I changed the sign-in books and never get caught.
4. I received a ticket (misdemeanor) one very late night for being in a public park after dark, missed my court date, and then spent 2 years "running from the law" under an arrest warrant.
5. I hitched a ride from a friend, with previously mentioned BFF, to see the Grateful Dead play in St. Louis. We had no tickets and very little money. Camped outdoors, ate very little, but saw both shows and even gave away a "miracle" ticket.
6. I ended up swimming in the LSU lakes after a friend took a corner too fast and drove her car into the water. Her father was less-than-pleased and she returned to Monroe that next semester due to our indiscretion.
I'll tell you the "lie" on my scoop post coming soon!
Two random notes:
***I missed my Eat. Live. Be. post this Monday. Nothing too exciting to report. May have lost another pound. Still not trusting the mystery scale. Walked on the beach and ate well.
***Don't forget my giveaway. Pass it on!