Friday, September 18, 2009
This Silly Things About Me tag comes courtesy of one of my favorite blogs, Sassafrass Jane. So, I've adored this girl since we were kids (I was her babysitter way back when) and am thrilled we're in touch as adults. She is hilarious in a Coco-type way and lacks a filter like her, too. Take a look.....promise you'll love her.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:00am....after going to bed at 4:00pm yesterday. Traveled back from Texas in the middle of the night when Lainey started vomiting. After 12 hours of sleep over the 3 previous days, I needed to catch up.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Half of the movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself. Will go back for the rest another day.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office, Real Housewives of Anywhere, and The Bachelor. I love Giada and the Barefoot Contessa, too.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? San Diego, on the East Coast, overseas.....I could go on and on. Love being a gypsy.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Slept through it.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican.
8. What foods do you dislike? Sweet potatoes.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? At home with the fam, kids taking turns telling about their day.
10. Favorite dressing? Real Restaurant Ranch.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Suburban.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Long skirts and tanks.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Anywhere historical or beachy.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full. I'm a pretty positive person, I believe. (Not while I'm gossiping or being tacky, of course.)
15. Where would you want to retire? Near the water.
16. Favorite time of day? 8:00pm....kids all tucked safe in bed.....time for Blake & me to unwind and chat.
17. Where were you born? Dallas, TX.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? LSU Tigers!
19. Bird watcher? If the kids cooperate.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
21. Do you have any pets? Batman, the most patient cat ever.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nothing exciting....still needing lots of prayers for Caroline.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Target check-out girl or a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. Obviously, I was thinking realistically and aiming high.
24. What is your best childhood memory? Summers in Arkansas and Louisiana with my siblings.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? Both.
26. Are you married? Almost 10 years, baby!
27. Always wear your seat belt? Always. And, our kids are in the appropriate seats until the law or recommendations state otherwise. Yes, Carter was in a booster until the day he turned 8 years old.
28. Been in a car accident? A few.
29. Any pet peeves? People who don't use car seats and boosters. Nothing like peeking into the back seat of a car and seeing a 4 year old rolling around. Idiots.
30. Favorite Pizza Topping? Italian Sausage.
31. Favorite Flower? Hydrangeas.
32. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate with gummy bears.
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Starbucks.
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Nada.
35. From whom did you get your last email? Traci, a neighbor, sending out a Prayer Warrior Request for Caroline.
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstrom.
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? Can't think of anything.
38. Like your job? Very much. But, looking for a part time one, too.
39. Broccoli? Yes, please.
40. What was your favorite vacation? Hawaii in 2004, Akumal in 2005, Griswold Road Trip of 2009.
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ryan at the hospital cafeteria...does that count?
42. What are you listening to right now? TV downstairs.
43. What is your favorite color? Red.
44. How many tattoos do you have? None.....can't believe I made it through my crazy years without one.
45. Coffee Drinker? Oh, yes.
What time did you finish this quiz? 9:17 p.m.
OK, I'm tagging:
Clare from The Snyder Family
Jann from The Lenzers
Carrie from Hagen Daze
Jodee from Follow The Leaders