Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Allison at The Soladay Family blog sent me this award and I'm flattered!
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are.
1. Early bedtimes.
2. Skiing - anywhere, really, but OH MY we have been blessed with the Rocky Mountains.
3. Old and new friends....don't know where my life would be without them.
4. Travel - my ultimate luxury - whether it's to a nearby state or into the Caribbean. I love to see and do and learn something new.
5. Southern Louisiana - although I love living outside of the south, there is no friendlier place in the world to me. People, food, music, history....it is all so inviting.
6. A good book - can't seem to read enough these days.
7. A busy day out, coffee in hand, an errand list a mile long....it's when I'm at my best.
I'm predicting this award will be circulating soon into our world of "oldy bloggers".....so I'm happy to pass it on to some new faces. If you haven't already visited them.....check in!
Monica - I'm learning a lot about this family friend and can't wait to know more! She has a taste for history, too, evident in her posts about her Pop.
Dee - She seems to be on-the-go as much as me and I wish we had hung out more in college. And, if we lived near each other now, what trouble we'd be!
Tammy at The Baird Five - Busy working mom...great with meal planning and keeping it all together. Lots to learn there!
The Blue Eyed Scallop - One of my favorites.....The Tropical Nuthouse....I can only imagine how much fun it is to live their lives. She's a dear friend and an inspiration to get out and see the world!
Amy at This Lucky Little Life - Expecting mom of one already who is a wonderful example of a devoted wife. Never will forget meeting her and seeing she wore a necklace with her fiance's initial hanging from it. Precious.
Alisha at The Rand Family - Sweet old friend who has come so far in her blogging adventure and now posts often and I love it! Her girls are such dolls. And, I'm proud to say I've known them both since birth.
The Lenzers - Jann, an old co-worker at Michaels and friend.....mom of 2 boys....lots of fun. We were pregnant together, so we've shared the pains, the complaints, the waiting. Won't forget it!
Allyson and Dave - The cutest newlywed couple....so well traveled that I get jealous just browsing their blog.....she is a Britney Spears loving fool, which I love!
Labels: blogging world