Londie tagged me. This is only the second one I've done, but it seems hard to come up with unusual things to share. Not that I'm not unusual....just wondering what is blog-worthy.
OK, the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. I love lima beans as much as most people like sweets.
2. One of my favorite places in the world to be is the Jazz Festival in New Orleans....no plans for the day except for fun, food and drinks!
3. I would love to run a small business - either a funky store or a restaurant.
4. Some of my best memories from childhood are from my grandparents' small town in Arkansas. I would love to live in a similar place in Kansas.
5. I struggle with having a full day at home with kids and nothing to do. That is why we're always on the go!
6. I shop for Christmas presents year round and am pretty much done for this season.
7. My 2 year old calls me, "Case" more than he calls me "Mom". Don't ask.
And, I choose to tag:
Carrie - oh, wait.