After Courtney's #7, I figured there was no where to go but up, so here are mine!
Seven Random Things About Myself That You May Not Know:
1. I can say the alphabet backwards. Learned while trying to fall asleep laying in bed one night around age 8. Never forgot it.
2. I have never had a manicure or a pedicure. Manicures don't really appeal to me. And, the idea of a pedicure and someone touching my feet for anything over .5 seconds makes me absolutely insane. No foot rubs. Can't stand people touching my feet.
3. I've never colored my hair. Been waiting until I need to because of grey and we're just about there. :)
4. I get excited every time we put a house on the market. EVEN IN THE CURRENT WORST MARKET EVER TO SELL A HOUSE. I love a challenge and this just might be the biggest ever! Real estate is calling my name. I think I will pursue it once the little ones are a bit older.
5. I wanted to raise all boys. The thought of a baby girl always intimidated me due to the strained relationship with my own mother. Lots of counseling, support from Blake and Caroline, and other strong women in my life have helped me make it thus far.
6. I rarely do anything in life half-way. It just doesn't feel right.
7. If I could relocate every 2 years with husband and kids, I would. I love moving and finding a new place to live is much like my great love - travel. I thrive on a new city, new museums, new parks, new life, new people.